1. Contact a VasTree® Agent. We know this is a big decision and an important step to your financial plan, our agents are ready to join you through this exciting journey. Click here to see how a VasTree agent is different.
2. Get pre-qualified by a lender and obtain pre-qualification letter before you start your home search. Your VasTree® Agent can help you secure financing if you have not already done so.
3. Inform your agent of the price range, location, size, and amenities that you would like. Your agent will show you available homes that best suit your needs and criteria.
4. After you find your home, your agent will put together a complete offer package then guide you through the purchasing process and negotiate the best terms for you. After your agent presents the offer, the sellers will either accept the offer, counter your offer, or reject it.
5. When the offer has been accepted and signed by all parties, your agent will open escrow. After escrow is opened, your earnest money will be deposited at this time. Loan applications and necessary documents will be submitted to the lender of your choice.
6. Your agent will guide you through the inspection, appraisal, and escrow process. Our agents have your best interests at heart. They will take the time to advise you through this process and make sure you have a happy & successful closing.
7. Sign loan documents and deposit closing funds to escrow. The escrow officer will provide an estimated closing statement which will itemize your costs and credits with an estimate of total balance due.
8. After close of escrow, the deed will be recorded at the County Recorders office and your VasTree® agent will bring you the keys. Congratulations & welcome to your new home!