1. Contact a VasTree® Agent. Your agent will help you devise a plan to increase the desirability and value of your home. Be sure to inform your agent of any particular situation such as the need to sell within a certain time frame or buying a new home at the same time. Clear communication with your agent helps set the path for the best way to proceed, ensures that your needs are met, and ultimately contributes to a successful transaction. Click here for tips on strategically pricing your property.
2. Prepare your home for showing by cleaning, decluttering, and remodeling if necessary. Your agent may suggest you to hire a professional staging company to stage your home. This could dramatically increase the desirability of your home. Click here for tips on adding value to your property.
3. Our full-service brokerage will provide the most exposure to your property through effective marketing and advertising to ensure that your property sells at the best price possible. Your agent will go over the terms and conditions of each offer received with you and negotiate the best terms for you.
4. After you’ve accepted an offer and signed by all parties, your agent will open escrow.
5. Your agent will guide you through every step of the process. VasTree® agents are experienced, knowledgeable, and reliable. They will take the time to advise you through this process and make sure your goals are met.